Catering Steak Entree, Photo Credit: John Howie Steak
The city’s best private dining rooms book up quickly this time of year so if you plan to hold a holiday party, special celebration or corporate meeting at a restaurant or need off-site catering for a private event, start planning now.
Whatever the occasion, John Howie Catering offers a diverse range of chef-designed specialty menus featuring the same local, sustainable hand-crafted cuisine enjoyed by guests at Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar, John Howie Steak, Whiskey by John Howie and Beardslee Public House. Chefs customize each menu to the unique needs and style of each event with numerous options for every dietary preference and restriction.
Festive Private Dining Options
On-site private dining options at Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar, John Howie Steak and Whiskey by John Howie can accommodate small groups or up to 250 guests for both seated and cocktail-style events.
John Howie Steak
- The Magnum Room accommodates up to 16 seated guests in a unique, fully private setting with warm rich woods, a reclaimed and refinished red elm table, beautiful artwork, grand lighting, high-back red leather chairs, and an audio-visual presentation system.
- The Jeroboam Room accommodates up to 40 guests in a fully private setting for either a seated, presentation-style or cocktail reception environment. This room features a view of the Cascade Mountains and East Bellevue, and is accented with warm rich woods, linen-covered tables, leather chairs, and an audio-visual presentation system.
Whiskey by John Howie
- The entire 1,420 square foot intimate space, featuring rich, dark woods complemented by dark brick and gold accents, is available for private events Monday through Thursday. Whiskey by John Howie, located adjacent to John Howie Steak and inside The Shops at The Bravern, will accommodate 45 guests for a sit-down affair and up to 86 for a reception-style event.
Seastar Restaurant and Raw Bar
- The Seastar Room accommodates up to 40 guests in a fully private setting for either a seated, presentation-style or cocktail reception environment. This event space is accented with warm rich woods, three grand chandeliers, wine cabinets, and audio-visual equipment equipped with video conferencing.
- The Civica Room, located across from Seastar Restaurant off the Great Room lobby, accommodates up to 75 guests in a fully private setting for a seated event or up to 110 guests for a cocktail-style event. This room is well-suited for business dinners or presentations and features an open setting with warm dark woods, windows facing the building’s west patio, and audio-visual equipment.
- The Fireside Room accommodates up to 54 guests for a seated event or up to 80 guests for a cocktail-style event. This semi-private venue offers a warm, open setting on the west side of a two-story slate fireplace in a four-story glass atrium with windows facing the building’s west patio.
- The Great Room, located in the Civica Commons lobby, accommodates up to up to 110 guests for a seated event or up to 250 for a cocktail-style affair. This venue offers a warm, open setting with a two-story slate fireplace in a four-story glass atrium with windows facing the building’s west patio.
Customized Off-Site Catering
John Howie Catering brings the same exceptional food and impeccable service synonymous with the John Howie name to just about any Seattle Area setting you choose – including a private home or one of the many distinctive local destinations who know us well.
The catering team works with clients to create a custom, chef-crafted menu to accommodate any group from 10 to 1,200 guests, and can provide extensive and expert wine selections, hand-crafted cocktails, a full-service staff and planning services and event coordination that includes rentals, décor, florals and entertainment.
Source: Downtown Bellevue Network